|Vol 10, No 1 (2016)||THE PHENOMENOLOGICAL EVALUATION OF TEACHING PROFESSIONALISM IN THE ARCHITECTURE DESIGN STUDIO CULTURE: A Case at the University of Kansas||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 6, No 1 (2012)||THE ROLE OF THE DESIGN STUDIO IN SHAPING AN ARCHITECTURAL EDUCATION FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT: THE CASE OF BEIRUT ARAB UNIVERSITY (Khalid S. Al-Hagla)||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 8, No 3 (2014)||Where Is the ‘Problem’ in Design Studio: Purpose and Significance of the Design Task||Abstract PDF|
|Beatriz C. Maturana|
|Vol 4, No 2/3 (2010): Special Issue: Design Education: Explorations and Prospects for a Better Built Environment||STUDENT PERCEPTIONS OF THE ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN JURY (Ashraf M. Salama and M. Sherif T. El-Attar)||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 4, No 2/3 (2010): Special Issue: Design Education: Explorations and Prospects for a Better Built Environment||THE DESIGN PROCESS – MAKING IT RELEVANT FOR STUDENTS (Keith McAllister)||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 6, No 1 (2012)||PERCEPTIONS OF PHYSICAL VERSUS VIRTUAL DESIGN STUDIO EDUCATION (Mahmoud Reza Saghafi, Jill Franz, and Philip Crowther)||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 6 of 6 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"